- The last date and time the user viewed the website.
- The content layout the user selected when it first visited the website.
- Security factors involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant option in its browser.
Cookies enable the website, among others, to store and retain information about users' browsing habits or devices and, depending on the information contained in the devices and the activities performed on them, they can be used to recognize a user.
The website uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name||Origin||Purpose||Duration||For more information...|
|_ga _gid _gat||Google Analytics||Used for online analysis, e.g., how many pages a user has viewed or the session time||_ga: 2 years _gid: 1 day _gat: 10 minutes||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
|PREF VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YSC||Youtube||Used to play videos online, e.g., to save preferences||PREF: 10 years VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: 8 months YSC: session||https://policies.google.com/technologies/types|
|guest_id||Generated by Twitter for the tweet viewer displayed by the website to identify the user||2 years||https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies|
|hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||Used to find which website sections are used most frequently||Session log out||https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies|
|PHPSESSID||Cuatrecasas||Used by the website programming language to store a session ID||Session log out|
|acgroupswithpersist acopendivids||Cuatrecasas||Used to remember the position of the drop-down menus when browsing||Session log out|
|cuatrecasasAcceptCookie||Cuatrecasas||Used to identify whether the cookies policy has been accepted to display the informative message||14 days|
Cookies and similar technologies administration:
Users can customize the installation of cookies during the website settings process and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology can affect the normal use of the website and of the services provided.
Cookies can be disabled using browser-specific instructions. For example:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Firefox: Options -> Privacy & Security -> Display cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias).
- Google Chrome: More -> Settings (or Preferences on a Mac) -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es).
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy -> Security (also available at the following link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=es_ES).