Cuatrecasas advises sellers on sale of Exclusivas de Maquinaria y Equipos, S.L. to Italian company CGT Edilizia
Cuatrecasas advised the partners of Exclusivas de Maquinaria y Equipos, S.L. on the sale of the company to the Italian company CGT Edilizia, S.p.A., thus forming part of the multinational group TESYA. One of the sellers will continue in the company as CEO.
The sale has been structured so that 80% of the company was transferred on the closing date and the remaining 20% will be transferred in two rounds in 2023 and 2024. Thanks to the merger of the company in the TEYSA group, which has over 90 years of experience in business management and is present in 15 countries, it will be able to make progress with its growth objectives for the coming years.
“The extensive negotiation process was carried out during a period of economic and market uncertainty; despite everything, the company was very cooperative throughout, enabling the transaction to conclude successfully,” said Alfonso Reina
, partner of the Cuatrecasas Corporate Practice, who advised on this complex matter together with Corporate Practice lawyers Soraya Romero and Ángel Ramos.