What is it?
We offer the PPAI program to young recent graduates about to start masters for admission to the practice of law that have a marked international profile and that want to complement their degree in law with top-level professional and academic training, where the emphasis is on practicing law from a global perspective.
The PPAI lasts five years and is divided into three training phases.
- First phase: Professional training that includes a rotation plan involving different practice areas and offices; approximately three years long, and the first rotation corresponds to a master for admission to the practice of law.
- Second phase: Academic training that includes postgraduate studies abroad (preferably in the US).
- Third phase: Academic-professional training involving a secondment at a foreign law firm.
When the lawyers have completed the three phases of the PPAI, they rejoin Cuatrecasas in the area of their interest.
Who are we looking for?
- With excellent academic records
- With excellent command of English; other languages will also be valued
- With international training and profile
- With capacity to work and to adapt
- Committed to the program
In the following videos, our professionals explain why they joined the program, share their experience and discuss what it will be like to return to the firm after the program.