Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira, S.L.P. is a Spanish trading company with registered office at Diagonal, 191 - 08018 Barcelona, holder of tax identification/VAT number ESB59942110 and registered in the commercial registry of Madrid, volume 40,693, page 168, sheet M-566,434.
The law firm is comprised of several companies in the countries where its offices are located, with headquarters at Avenida Diagonal 191, Barcelona, Spain, and Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, 6, 1050-121, Lisboa, Portugal, and offices in other countries (www.cuatrecasas.com) (jointly referred to as “Cuatrecasas”).
The Website and the Applications contain materials prepared by Cuatrecasas only for informative purposes. Users should keep in mind that these materials might not reflect the latest legislation or case law on the issues examined. Cuatrecasas also reserves the right to change, expand, or reduce the materials offered through the Website and the Applications at any time, notifying Users.
The materials on the Website and the Applications cannot be used to replace legal or other advice. Access to these materials is not intended to and does not imply any lawyer-client relationship, or any other professional relationship or relationship of trust between Cuatrecasas and the Website or Application User. Therefore, the User should not act on the basis of the information in those materials without first seeking professional advice. The User should not send Cuatrecasas any confidential information without discussing it with our lawyers and obtaining permission to send that information.
3. USER COMMITMENTS
Specifically, and without this restricting the previous section, the User agrees to fulfill the following commitments:
- To provide true information about the data requested in the forms provided by Cuatrecasas to access certain content or services offered through the Website and the Applications, and to keep it updated. Cuatrecasas reserves the right, without prejudice to other legal measures available, to withdraw, deny, or suspend access to the Website and the Applications if the data provided is or could be false, inaccurate, or misleading. The User is fully liable for (i) any data or content transferred or communicated to Cuatrecasas, and (ii) any harm or loss derived from its improper use.
- Not to enter, store, or disseminate through the Website or the Applications any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that could harm them or any of the services, equipment, systems or networks of Cuatrecasas, another User, or a third party.
- Not to change, copy, download, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, grant licenses, lease, sell, or imitate the Website or the Applications, their content, or their system software.
- Not to enter, store, or disseminate by means of the Applications any content that breaches third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets, or any content it is not legally entitled to make available to third parties.
4. CLAIMS AND LIABILITY
Cuatrecasas is not liable for (i) harm deriving from interference, omission, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunction, or disconnection in the operation of Users' electronic system or IT devices and equipment, due to causes beyond Cuatrecasas's control, which prevent or delay navigation through the Website or the Applications; (ii) delays or blocked use caused by problems or overloads on the internet or in other electronic systems; or (iii) the impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons beyond Cuatrecasas's control, caused by the User, third parties, or unforeseeable circumstances.
However, Cuatrecasas declares that it has taken and will take, if necessary, all the measures required, based on its capability and the state of technology, to guarantee proper operation of the Website and the Applications and avoid the presence and transfer of viruses and other harmful elements affecting Users.
Cuatrecasas reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website and the Applications, without giving notice, for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, due to a failure in power supply, or for any other reason. Cuatrecasas does not routinely monitor Users' use of the Website or the Applications.
Cuatrecasas is not liable for Users’ use of the content of the Website and the Applications that might entail a breach of any national or international regulations, intellectual or industrial property rights, or any other third-party rights.
Cuatrecasas is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website and the Applications or other content that can be accessed through them. Nor is Cuatrecasas liable for any harm derived from using the Website or the Applications, or for any action carried out based on the information provided in them.
Cuatrecasas does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other damaging elements that could harm or alter the IT system, electronic documents, or files of the Website or the Applications Users. Therefore, Cuatrecasas is not liable for any harm or loss those elements might cause the User or third parties.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Cuatrecasas is the exclusive owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights, and all the information on the Website and in the Applications (including information, texts, data, images, graphics, designs, source code, software, trademarks, navigation structures, databases, and any other content).
Users must not reproduce, transfer, transform, distribute, publicly disclose, make available, extract, reuse, exploit, or use in any way, by any means or procedure, any of them, unless it is allowed by law or with Cuatrecasas’s written permission.
Users grant Cuatrecasas a non-exclusive, unlimited, entire, transferable, free, and sub-licensable right over any non-personal data or data from which personal references have been removed (anonymized data).
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Cuatrecasas declares that it will immediately withdraw any link when the content it leads to may breach national or international law, or go against morality or public order.
10. NOTICE OF INCIDENTS AND POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENTS
Cuatrecasas respects third-party rights and the applicable law. Users of the Website and the Applications are also obliged to do so. If any technical incidences occur in the Website or the Applications, or if any errors, inaccuracies, or unlawful content are found in any sections, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION OF CLAUSES
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
© Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira, S.L.P. 2022. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited. All rights reserved.