We are pleased to invite you to a webinar where we look forward to sharing a European perspective regarding the impact of recent international tax developments, including the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) II and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) Danish beneficial ownership cases, on European Alternative Investment Funds.
The new ATAD II measures applicable as from 1 January 2020, respectively from 1 January 2022 for the rules on reverse hybrids, are expected to have a material impact on Luxembourg companies and partnerships.
On 26 February 2019, the ECJ has rendered landmark decisions in the so-called “Danish beneficial ownership” cases. We will discuss the actual implications of these cases for fund structures in relevant source countries.
Together with prominent tax partners from leading European law firms, we will analyse the challenges and opportunities arising for private equity and real estate funds, promoters and investors in the most relevant European jurisdictions including Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain and the UK.
The following tax experts from leading law firms will debate and interact with you during a webinar session which will take place on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 4pm (Luxembourg time):
- Thierry Lesage, Arendt & Medernach (Luxembourg)
- David Kilty, Arthur Cox (Ireland)
- Paolo Giacometti, Chiomenti Studio Legale (Italy)
- Gonçalo Bastos Lopes, Cuatrecasas (Portugal)
- Andreas Trost, Cuatrecasas (Spain)
- Olivier Dauchez, Gide Loyrette Nouel (France)
- Hendrik Marchal, Gleiss Lutz (Germany)
- Peter Abbott, Macfarlanes (United Kingdom)
Please register here.