Industry, Water and Waste Real Estate Development Energy
The recent Decree-Law 11/2023 of February 10 aims to simplify procedures, eliminate licenses and centralize reporting.
In this publication, we summarize the main developments in the Environmental Simplex.
- Objectives and framework
- General administrative procedures: a) Opinions and suspension of time limits; b) Tacit acceptance certificates
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental licenses
- Single environmental reports
- Real estate development
- Production of water for reuse
- Water resources
- Transitory provisions and entry into force